Advanced Automotive Service Center, Inc. was founded by Isaac (“Ike”) Johnson, who has been in the auto repair business for 40 years. He started Advanced Automotive in 1998 after moving his shop from Eagle, PA. Five years later, he added 24-hour towing to their list of services. Whether it is a tire to repair or a transmission to replace, they can do it. In fact, in their new facility with 16 bays, they now can handle much more, even walk-ins with emergencies. Recently, Advanced Automotive was approved to accept several Extended Warranties—those usually purchased for a used car – and they’ll be glad to review your warranty anytime.
Their lead technician, Tom (“T.J.”) Wallace, graduated from ATC with a great G.P.A. and an attitude to match. This quiet young man impressed from day one—as a “born” mechanic and problem-solver, one with leadership skills and a sense of humor. They wished they could clone him! Since cloning was unlikely, they searched for someone with similar traits–smart, dedicated, experienced, honest–and always ready for a challenge. Stephen Thomas, a UTI graduate with an affinity for European cars and love of diagnostics stopped in at just the right time–and now there are three talented guys to help Advanced Automotive Service Center grow with confidence and pride!
Several years ago, Denise joined the staff as Office Manager after a decade in the education field. Today Ike could not manage the front office without Denise in the back office– working on all things related to marketing, insurance and technology. If she’s not there, she’s at home on the Quickbooks computer or at a Chamber of Commerce event.
Three of their children had early training here and are now employed in service management positions to broaden their experience. Advanced Automotive standards for hard work and responsibility have been easy for our newest employee to meet. After years spent working in all functions of the towing industry, Andrew Haines now assists Ike in managing the front counter. It takes two, and Drew’s professional and pleasant approach to conducting business are appreciated by everyone he encounters.
What they offer:
- Shuttle service in local area, including the Whitford Rd. train station
corporate centers, and shopping malls.
- 24-hour towing and emergency service
- After-hours vehicle drop off and pick up
- Financing for six or twelve months with no interest
- Warranties up to 36 months/ 36,000 miles (standard 24/24,000)
- Comfortable waiting room with wide screen TV, free WIFI access and beverages
- The knowledge, skills, pricing and service necessary to build trust
- Quotes for repairs covered by Extended Warranties, as sold by used car and new car dealerships
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.