Advanced Automotive Service Center, Inc. was founded by Isaac (“Ike”) Johnson, who has been in the auto repair business for 40 years. He started Advanced Automotive in 1997 after moving his shop from Eagle, PA. Five years later, son Matthew decided to add 24-hour towing to their list of services. Whether it is a tire to repair or a transmission to replace, they can do it. In fact, in their new facility with 16 bays, they now can handle much more– even walk-ins.
Their lead technician, Tom (“T.J.”) Wallace, graduated from ATC with a great G.P.A. and an attitude to match. This quiet young man impressed from day one—as a “born” mechanic and problem-solver, one with leadership skills and a sense of humor. They wished they could clone him! Since cloning was unlikely, they searched for someone with similar traits–smart, dedicated, experienced, honest–and always ready for a challenge. Stephen Thomas, a UTI graduate with an affinity for European cars and love of diagnostics stopped in at just the right time–and now there are three talented guys to help Advanced Automotive Service Center grow with confidence and pride!
Several years ago, Denise joined the staff as Office Manager after a decade in the education field. With Denise comes 13-year old Stella, a curly-haired miniature Dachshund who became the “only child” at the shop with the passing of Clara and Monty from old age. (Those faithful companions were regulars at the shop for 15 years, as many “regulars” still recall.) Today Ike could not manage the front office without Denise in the back office– working on all things related to finance, marketing, insurance and technology. If she’s not there, she may be at home on the computer with their newest dog, Patch, an Australian Shepherd rescue who is blind and pretty reactive to everything outside his safe house. He’s a handful– and a sweetheart.
Three of their children are also employed in the automotive industry in service management positions. They all had some training here to learn Advanced Automotive Service Center’s standards of hard work and responsibility. Ike and Denise always expected that one of them could be the next “new face” at their new location. That came true when Adam Denning joined the team in 2015. Adam graduated from West Chester University with an interest in law; but his love for cars won out– and so did Advanced Automotive. Together, Ike and Adam take excellent care of their customers (and now Denise can take Ike on a real vacation!)
What they offer:
- Shuttle service in local area, including the Whitford Rd. train station
corporate centers, and shopping malls.
- 24-hour towing and emergency service
- After-hours vehicle drop off and pick up
- Financing for six or twelve months with no interest
- Warranties up to 36 months/ 36,000 miles (standard 24/24,000)
- Comfortable waiting room with wide screen TV, free WIFI access and beverages
- The knowledge, skills, pricing and service necessary to build trust
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.