Advanced Automotive Service Center, Inc. was the dream of Isaac Johnson who has been in the auto repair business for 40 years. Isaac and son Matthew incorporated in 2005. Together they built a full service business with towing as an extra. Anything from a minor tire repair to a total engine replacement is all in a day’s work. In fact, in the new facility with sixteen bays and six lifts, they can accommodate more customers daily, even walk-ins. Recently, Advanced Automotive began to accept Extended Warranties—those typically purchased for a used car – and they will be glad to review your warranty or offer a second opinion anytime.
Mike Fillman, our new lead technician, could not have appeared at a better time. We were searching for someone with a wide range of mechanical and technical automotive skills and the maturity to help run a large shop. Mike’s previous experience prepared him well for a job that requires full knowledge of the automotive power train and the myriad ways that manufacturers use to try distinguish their model from all the rest. Mike has the mix of intuition, persistence and know-how to interpret the symptoms of any problem your vehicle might present in the form of those dreaded engine lights and layers of cryptic codes. That’s not to say today’s lead technicians focuses solely on computer diagnostics — Mike and his team will make sure your car gets a test drive to detect and confirm the squeaks, squeals, thumps and rattles that you report, before and after it is fixed.
Several years ago, Denise joined the staff as Office Manager after a decade in the education field. Today Ike could not manage the front office without Denise in the back office– working on all things related to marketing, QuickBooks and technology.
Three of their children had early training here to prepare for service management positions in related businesses. Advanced Automotive standards for hard work and responsibility have been easy for our newest employee to meet and surpass. After years of work in all functions of the towing industry, Andrew Haines joined our team to assist Ike in managing the front counter and the shop. Drew’s pleasant and efficient manner is appreciated by everyone he meets.
After years of work in all functions of the demanding towing industry, Andrew Haines joined our team as Assistant Manager responsible for customer service and shop communications. Drew is a fast learner and incredibly conscientious. His personable and efficient manner is appreciated by everyone he meets. The online reviews for our business prove that every day.
What they offer:
- Shuttle service in local area, including the Whitford Rd. train station
corporate centers, and shopping malls.
- 24-hour towing and emergency service
- After-hours vehicle drop off and pick up
- Financing for six or twelve months with no interest
- Standard warranty of 24 months or 24,000 miles on qualified parts
- Comfortable waiting room with wide screen TV, free WIFI access and beverages
- The knowledge, skills, pricing and service necessary to build trust
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.